Staff Nurse RGN
Sutton, Greater London
£16 to £17 per Hour
£16 to £17 per hour (Equivalent to NHS Band 6) | 21 hours | Days or Nights | “Good” CQC | Newly Qualified Nurses Accepted
My client is currently looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse to work at their privately-owned and fully CQC compliant elderly and dementia care home in Sutton.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 21 hours per week
- Day or night shifts, covering a 7-day rota
- Competitive rates of pay of £16 to £17 per hour dependant on experience which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing support
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
Working as a Staff Nurse RGN, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications, implementing and updating care plans and contributing to the overall high standards of clinical care maintained in the home.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
- Experience is not essential and my client will accept applications from newly qualified nurses
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, caring nature
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back