Staff Nurse RGN
Walton on Thames, Surrey
£17.50 - £19.50 per Hour
£17.50 - £19.50 p/h | 37.5 hrs or Part-Time | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | Tier 2 Sponsorship Available
A leading charitably run elderly care service on the outskirts of Walton on Thames is currently recruiting for experienced RGN Staff Nurses.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading retirement communities, where you will care for older people with general elderly nursing and disability care needs, delivering the highest standards of care and quality of life.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN position and the fantastic employment package our client is offering:
- A permanent position of 37.5 hours per week or the possibility of part-time hours or a job share for the right person
- Excellent hourly rates of pay from £17.50 to £19.50 depending on experience
- Day shifts only
- Life assurance and a company pension plan
- Opportunities for training, development and career progression within the trust
- Free access to on-site facilities such as a swimming pool
- Staff accommodation is available at subsidised rates
- The trust is a Home Office licenced sponsor if you require Tier 2 Sponsorship to work in the UK
- A supportive, friendly and progressive working environment
As Staff Nurse RGN you will play a key role in the management and delivery of high-quality clinical care, in addition to mentoring and supporting carers and Student Nurses.
What the trust is looking for in an RGN Staff Nurse:
- Up to date NMC registration as an Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within an elderly care setting
- Willing to adhere to the Link Nurse Framework, where you will ideally already specialise in one area of clinical expertise and will work to further develop your skills and knowledge and become an expert in this area
- Ideally have experience working as a Level 6 Nurse Mentor, or be willing to undertake training to achieve this
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills in addition to a caring and compassionate nature
Please note that successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check prior to commencement of employment.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back