£17.62 - £19.93 DOE per hour (NHS Band 6/7 equivalent) | Paid Breaks | Days and Nights | 36 hours | Great staff benefits
One of West-London’s leading care and rehabilitation centres has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team.
The privately owned facility provides long and short-term care packages to adults of all ages, with specialist units for post-operative care and recuperation, long-term rehabilitation, disability care, elderly and dementia care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week
• Days and Nights
• Competitive rates of pay offered from £17.62 - £19.93 per hour - depending on experience (NHS Band 6/7 equivalent) with paid breaks
• Free staff lunch
• Staff rebate scheme
• Robust induction, training and development programme
• Additional Insurance Scheme: Death In Service automatic enrolment after 3 months' employment (four times the gross annual income)
• Free on-site parking facilities for Nursing staff
• £1000 welcome bonus after 9 consecutive months of employment (subject to meeting attendance and performance targets)
• Support with accommodation if required
• Retail and leisure savings package worth £1,200 per year
• Free Life Insurance cover
As Staff Nurse RGN you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Adequate knowledge and experience and the understanding of nursing role and professional boundaries
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.