£19.90 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | Nights | 36 hours per week | Paid Breaks | Great Benefits | Outstanding CQC
A large private nursing home in Windsor currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home offers general nursing/elderly frail and dementia nursing care packages to older adults in a beautiful setting and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements with an overall 'Outstanding' rating.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week available
• Nights only
• Competitive rates of pay offered at £19.90 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7)
• Paid Breaks
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
• Paid NMC registration and support with Nurse revalidation
• ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
• Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
• Workplace Pension
• Recommend a friend paid scheme
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care plans and medications
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.