Staff Nurse RGN
£18.12 to £19.17 per Hour
£18.12 (Days) to £19.17 (Nights) per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full time hours available | CQC Compliant Home |
A large, fully CQC compliant elderly care home in the Wokingham area is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to join their team, on either day or night shifts.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full time permanent contract on day or night shifts
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18.12 for days and £19.17 for nights
• Paid Breaks
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern, CQC rated “Good” care home
• A comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training and professional development
As Staff Nurse RGN you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN with a current NMC pin
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back