£16.50 per hour | 33 hours | Day Shifts | Fully Compliant |
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with an award-winning care home provider to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse. The vacancy is in Worcester at a 50+ bed elderly and dementia care home with an excellent reputation for providing high standards of care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• £16.50 per hour
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant care home
As Staff Nurse RGN your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with current NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.