Richmond, North Yorkshire
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £41k | 33 / 44 Hours | Day Shifts | RGN/RNLD/RMN Considered
A leading nursing home in the Richmond area is looking to recruit a NMC RGN/RNLD/RMN qualified to join their team on day shifts
The fully CQC compliant home specialises in elderly & dementia care packages.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract to work 33 / 44 hours per week on day shifts.
• A competitive hourly pay of £18.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6 salary earnings and equates to an annual salary of up to £41,184
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training (clinical days) and a focus on career development
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Staff uniforms provided
• Onsite parking
• Company pension scheme
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting).
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back