Staff Nurse RMN
Abergavenny, South Wales
£15 - £16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15 - £16 p/h | 34.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Fully Compliant Dementia & Mental Health Home
A specialist mental health and dementia nursing home in Abergavenny currently has an RMN Staff Nurse vacancy.
Details of this RMN Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week, with flexible shift patterns in place that include days and nights
- Excellent rates of pay of £15 to £16 per hour
- A supportive and friendly working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As RMN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RMN Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Mental Health Nurse
- Ideally experienced in dementia care or in a UK care home setting
- Confident undertaking all aspects of care planning and implementation
- Flexible to work shifts covering 24/7
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521 896.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back