Staff Nurse RMN
Up to £27,500 per Annum
Hospital, Mental Health
Up to £27,500 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Flexible Shifts | ABI & TBI Care | Great Staff Benefits
A specialist care facility in the Colchester area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Mental Health Nurse to join their clinical team.
The service caters to adults of all ages and provides support, treatment and rehabilitation to people following traumatic and acquired brain injuries.
What our client is offering the successful RMN Staff Nurse and details of the role:
- 37.5 Hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- A great annual salary of up to £27,500
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As RMN Staff Nurse, you will deliver high quality care and support to service users through the effective delivery of individual rehabilitation programmes. Once you have settled into the role, you will be required to lead shifts in addition to mentoring and supporting junior team members and student nurses.
What our client is looking for in an RMN Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Level 1 Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a similar setting
- Up to date with current evidence-based practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ideally with skills and experience in a leadership or supervisory position
- Flexible, motivated and dedicated to providing a high-quality clinical service
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back