Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD
£13.50 to £15 (plus paid breaks & benefits) per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£13.50 to £15.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | Benefits | 30 Hours | Days & Night Shifts
A specialist mental health care facility in Cromer currently has a Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD vacancy.
This facility offers specialist care for service users with mental health conditions and challenging behaviours who have long histories of mental illness and institutionalisation.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD:
• 30 hours per week on a permanent basis
• A competitive annual salary of £13.50 to £15.00 per hour
• Breaks are paid
• Working night & day shifts
• Free meals
• Free uniform
• Company pension
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as a RMN or RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience at Staff Nurse level working with service users with complex needs and challenging behaviours
• Confident undertaking all aspects of care planning and delivery, adhering to evidence based practices and person-centred care
• Experience of working within the Mental Health setting is required
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 9630 364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back