Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD
Croydon, South London
£36,504 per Annum
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£36,504 per annum (equates to NHS Band 6 & £18 per hour)| 39 hours | Flexible Shifts | MH & LD Care | Great Benefits |
An RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a private learning disability and mental health care facility in Croydon.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Registered Nurse will receive:
• 39 hours per week on a permanent contract, with overtime shifts available
• Flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota
• A very competitive annual salary of £36,504, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an hourly rate of £18
• a great opportunity to work within a large care organisation, where a supportive working environment is maintained, and personal development is actively encouraged
• A company pension scheme and a minimum of 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Childcare vouchers
• Discounted gym membership, retail & leisure discounts and an employee assistance programme
• Free on-site parking
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Have proven experience in a similar setting and confident working with adults with mental health conditions and challenging behaviours
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back