Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD
£33243 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability
37.5 hours per week | £33243 per annum | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits
A specialist care facility in a rural setting near Diss which provides quality, specialised treatment for males and females with learning disabilities is currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced RMN or RNLD to strengthen their nursing team in a Staff Nurse role.
Details of the Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD role:
• A permanent position of 37.5 hours per week, covering flexible shifts
• A great annual salary of £33243
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD), your duties will include being a clear leader for the Nursing team and managing shifts, as well as providing high quality care in acute wards, low and medium secure wards, with patients suffering from Personality Disorders and Enduring Mental Illness; and acute episodes of illness.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Aware of NMC code of Professional Conduct
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident coordinating care
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Up-to-date knowledge of assessment and rehabilitation techniques.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back