Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD
Enfield, North London
£27,370 - £30,000 per Annum
Hospital, Mental Health
£27,370 - £30,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Flexible Shifts | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits & Prospects
One of the UK’s leading private mental healthcare service providers is currently looking to recruit an experienced RMN or RNLD to work in their specialist clinic in North London.
The clinic offers a range of mental health services and settings, from low secure to locked rehabilitation and you will primarily be working with adults living with mental disorders and associated challenging behaviours.
Details of this Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD role and what our client is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- A great annual salary in the region of £27,370 to £30,000 depending on experience
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Private medical and dental plans
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free parking
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes and the opportunity to progress your career within a leading national organisation
As RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will provide high-quality nursing care and support in a forensic setting and will act as a named Nurse for a small patient caseload.
What our client is looking for in an RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced working in a forensic or secure mental health setting
- Committed to providing high-quality, evidence-based care and to continually developing your own skills and those of others, ideally having already completed or are willing to undertake a mentorship qualification in addition to further clinical training
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back