Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD
£27,300 - £29,000 per Annum
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£27,300 - £29,000 p/a | 40 Hrs | Flexible Shifts | Small Mental Health & Learning Disability Service | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Mental Health or Learning Disability Nurse is required to join a small specialist care facility in the Fareham area.
The service caters to males with learning disabilities and complex mental health needs and provides both locked rehabilitation and supported living settings to support service users in their recovery.
Details of this Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD role and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- A great annual salary in the region of £27,300 to £29,000 depending on experience
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Private medical and dental plans
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free parking
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes and much more
As RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in the delivery of patient treatment and support, developing positive, professional relationships with service users to optimise their engagement and recovery. You will contribute to patient assessments and care plans and will support junior team members in their training and development.
What our client is looking for in an RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting, although newly qualified nurses may also be considered
- Committed to providing high-quality, evidence-based care and to continually developing your own skills and those of others
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back