Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.65 - £18.15 p/h (NHS Band 6 equivalent) | Full-Time | Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A 40+ bedded nursing home in Ryde currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides round the clock nursing care to older people with medical nursing care needs and age-related frailties.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract to work full-time hours
• Night shifts only
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.65 per hour on weekdays and £18.15 on weekends (NHS Band 6 equivalent)
• Annual pay reviews
• A great working environment
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.