Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19.00 per hour - Band 6 Equivalent | Full-time hours | Days & Nights | Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN considered
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to work in a leading elderly nursing home in the Ryde area.
The CQC compliant home offers general medical, dementia and disability nursing care to older people from throughout the local area.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full-time hours on a permanent contract, working a mix of day and night shifts
• An excellent pay rate offered at £19.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
• Employee Benefit Package which includes great savings, discounts and rewards
• Discounts at major supermarkets, high street stores, cinemas and many more
• Accommodation is available
• Free onsite parking
• Staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
• Free uniform and meals
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.