£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h – Circa £42.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home | Great Staff Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small nursing home in Salisbury is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on days.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse role:
- 44 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
- Great rates of pay of £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a salary in the region of £42,330
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Ideally have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back