Saltdean, East Sussex
£16.69 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.69 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Full & Part Time Hours Available | Mix of Days & Nights | Excellent Benefits | £1K Welcome Bonus
A leading East Sussex nursing home is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their clinical team, with full and part-time hours available.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- Full and part time hours available on permanent contracts, with day and/or night shifts available
- Competitive hourly rates of £16.36 which equates to NHS Band 6
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- Free uniforms, plus your DBS fee and NMC registration fees paid
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans. You will lead, motivate and mentor your team giving clinical guidance and training to ensure the efficient running of the care home. You will promote the resident's wellbeing and independence.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0117 244 4288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back