Sandown, Isle of Wight
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks | 3 Short Shifts/21 Hours | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small nursing home on the Isle of Wight currently has an opportunity for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work part-time days on a permanent basis.
The home provides round the clock nursing care to older people with age related frailties and medical nursing needs.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 21 hours per week, working 3 short day shifts over a flexible, 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.50 plus paid breaks, which equates to an annual salary in the region of £19,110
- Additional hours to cover annual leave and sickness may be available
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure all clinical documentation is kept up to date in line with CQC essential standards. You will play a key role in ensuring high standards of care are maintained and will lead a team of carers on shift.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN
- Ideally demonstrate some experience in a UK nursing home or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
- Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota and ideally you will able to cover occasional night shifts in emergencies
- Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back