Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 - £17.50 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent) | Nights only | Full-time hours | Paid Breaks | Good CQC
An qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD is required to join the clinical team as Staff Nurse at a small elderly and dementia nursing home in the Seaford area.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full-time hours available
• Nights only
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.00 on weekdays and £17.50 per hour on weekends (equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates)
• Paid breaks
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
• NMC registration fees paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.