Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks | Full-Time Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the Seaford area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time days.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time hours on flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £18 per hour , plus paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• A great opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally have some post-registration experience within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Flexible to work day shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.