Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 5)| 36 Hours | Day Shifts Only | Good CQC
A privately-owned nursing home in Selby is looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN to join their team as Staff Nurse.
The home is CQC compliant and offers care to older people as well as people with dementia and physical disabilities.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse post:
• 36 hours per week
• Working day shifts only
• Competetive hourly rates offered at £15.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 5)
• A welcoming working environment in a CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.