Staff Nurse - Set Nights
£17.05 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.05 p/h – Circa £32.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36.75 Hours – Set Night Shifts – No Weekends | Paid Breaks & Handover | Elderly & Dementia Care – Good CQC
A leading Northumberland nursing home currently requires a Registered Nurse to join their clinical team and work set night shifts.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older people with a range of medical and mental health nursing needs and the role is to work on a small unit which caters to a mix of nursing and residential dementia residents.
Details of the Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36.75 hours per week, working set night shifts of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night (7.45pm – 8am)
- Great pay rates of £17.05 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a starting salary in the region of £32,500
- Paid breaks and handover
- 5.6 weeks annual leave and a workplace pension scheme
- The cost of your DBS covered
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment, with dementia care experience, although NQ Nurses will also be considered
- Confident managing care, administering medications and leading a team of HCAs whilst on shift
- Flexible to work nights covering a 7-day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back