£17.50 per Hour
£17.50 p/h – Circa £43.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
An independently owned and operated nursing home in a rural setting in the Shefford area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse to join their clinical team on days.
The large home offers elderly and dementia care in a modern, state of the art setting and has a great team of RNs and HCAs already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and an annual salary in the region of £43,680
- There is an attendance bonus of £1500 at the end of 12 months service.
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
As RGN, you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back