Shipley, West Yorkshire
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Circa £18.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 21 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home
A small private nursing home in the Shipley area currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work part-time days on a permanent basis.
The home is locally owned and operated and offers round the clock care to older adults with medical nursing needs, neurological conditions, dementia, and disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 21 hours per week on flexible day shifts, usually working 2 long days
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
- A great working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this role you will manage the care and medications for a caseload of residents, ensuring a high-quality, safe and effective clinical service along with leading a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home setting
- You will be able to independently manage and administer medications and coordinate care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back