£19.00 - £20.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.00 - £20.00 (DoE) per hour– Circa £39.5k | 36/48 Hour Contract Available | Days or Nights
A nursing home on the outskirts of Shrewsbury is looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join their team on either day or night shifts.
The residential home provides round the clock clinical care to their residents with a variety of care needs.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- Permanent contracts to work 36 / 48 hours per week on either day or night shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rates £19.00 - £20.00 (depending on experience), with paid breaks, which equates to an annual salary of up to £39,520
- Overtime available at an increased rate of £1
- We cover mileage after 10miles each shift at 25p per mile
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and motivated to deliver the highest standards of care
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
- Prior experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back