Sidcup, South East London
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | £2000 Welcome Bonus | 37.5 Hour Contract | Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A leading national health and social care provider is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their Sidcup nursing home on a full-time basis.
The large nursing home offers elderly, dementia and disability care and is fully compliant with all CQC quality standards.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full time contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
• Very competitive pay rates from £18.00 per hour depending on experience, which is equivalent to Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £35,100
• A Welcome/Joining Bonus of £2000 (Subject to T&Cs)
• Some industry leading learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction programme
• Enhanced maternity, paternity and sick pay arrangements
• A pension plan and a range of financial benefits
• Retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts and much more
As Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for managing the planning and delivery of care for a caseload of residents and will manage and administer drugs, update clinical records and lead a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
• Ideally you will have some post-registration experience in a UK nursing home or long-term elderly care setting
• You will be confident working form your own initiative and able to coordinate care and independently administer medications
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back