Skelmersdale, Greater Manchester
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.00 per Hour Circa £33.6K (NHS Band 7) | 36 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Paid Breaks
A leading nursing home in Skelmersdale is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN to join their day or night nursing team on a permanent basis.
Details of the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on day shifts.
• Very competitive pay rates of £18.00 and £33,696 annually which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
• A supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage, and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
• Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back