Skipton, North Yorkshire
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£17 p/h – Circa £42.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A large nursing home in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers general/medical and dementia nursing care packages to older adults in a home from home setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of 48 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Great hourly pay rates in the region of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £42,430
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
- A great working environment in a very well-led team
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed for a caseload of residents. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
- Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back