£18 - £20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 - £20 p/h – Up to £49.9K | 3-4 Days | Small Nursing Home - Good CQC
A leading elderly nursing home in a small village just outside of Slough currently has vacancies for Staff Nurses to join their clinical team on full-time days.
The fully CQC compliant home offers a purpose-built setting and fantastic quality of life to older adults with physical frailties and medical nursing needs.
Details of these Staff Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract to work flexible day shifts, with contracts to work 3 or 4 days per week
- Fantastic hourly rates of pay of £18 to £20 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 rates and a salary of up to £49,920 for a 48 hour contract at the higher rate
- Free Parking
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this role duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
- Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back