£17.50 per Hour
£17.50 p/h – Circa £34.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours - Days | Elderly Care Home
A small elderly nursing home in Slough is currently recruiting for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time basis.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, usually working 3 long day shifts per week (8am – 8pm)
- Occasional weekends and very occasional night shifts may be required to support the delivery of a 24 hour care service
- Competitive hourly rates of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £34,100
- Free staff parking
As Staff Nurse you will play a key role in the management and delivery of resident care, ensuring the safe and effective implementation of care plans and administration of medications, details of which are all recorded electronically within the home.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse role should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting and confident working independently as Nurse in Charge of this small home
- Experienced in and confident managing and implementing care plans and using electronic care planning systems
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back