£24.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£24.00 per hour | 36 Hours | Day and Night Shifts
A leading Cambridgeshire nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN to join their nursing team on a permanent basis.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 36 hours per week
- A competitive hourly rate of £24.00
- Day and night shifts
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As a Staff Nurse your duties for this role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate relevant post-registration experience, ideally within a UK care home setting
- Confident managing and implementing care plans and managing medications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and a professional, proactive approach
- Able to work a mix of day and night shifts
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back