Solihull, West Midlands
£17.03 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.03 p/h – Circa £34K/Band 6 Equivalent | Great Benefits | 38.5 Hours – Days | Large, Modern Nursing Home
A leading Solihull elderly nursing home currently requires an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The modern, purpose-built home caters to older adults with a range of needs on both a residential and nursing basis and has state of the art facilities and specialist design features to ensure the best possible quality of life and care.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts, usually working 3 X 12 hour days one week and 4 the next, with additional shifts also available
- Great pay rates of £17.03 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £34,000 (subject to annual pay reviews)
- Overtime shifts are paid at £26 per hour
- A fully comprehensive induction programme, plus professional development programmes delivered in partnership with local universities including funded clinical and leadership qualifications and revalidation support
- Free DBS check, staff uniforms, on-site parking and refreshments on duty, plus your NMC registration fees paid for
- Career progression opportunities with defined career pathways within the company
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment, with dementia care experience
- Confident managing care, administering medications and leading a team of HCAs whilst on shift
- Flexible to work day shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back