South Croydon, Greater London
£20.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£20.00 p/h (NHS Band 7) – Circa £37.4k | 36 Hours Available – Days | RGN Considered | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A 60+ bed nursing home in South Croydon currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN Adult Nurse to join their team.
The fully CQC compliant home provides a variety of care packages specialising in elderly, dementia, mental health, physical disability and sensory impairment.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on day shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £20.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 earning and comes to an annual salary in the region of £37,400
• Breaks are paid
• Handover pay
• NMC renewal fees are covered by us
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements.
You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse (RGN)
• Previous post-registration experience is essential, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back