South Croydon, Greater London
£18 - £19 per Hour
£18 - £19 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Days | Small Nursing Home - Good CQC
A small private nursing home in South Croydon is looking to strengthen their clinical team and recruit a Registered General Nurse to work on day shifts.
The fully CQC compliant nursing home provides round the clock care and support to older adults with a range of care and support needs.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 24 or 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Very competitive pay rates of £18 to £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of up to £35,570 for a full-time contract
- A comprehensive induction, plus ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this role you will coordinate and deliver clinical and personal care for elderly residents and younger adults. You will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate relevant post-registration experience in a clinical setting
- You must be IT literate and able to use electronic care planning/medication management programmes
- You will be passionate about high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back