South Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
£18.75 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.75 p/h – Circa £35.1K | 36 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large, luxury nursing home in the South of Nottingham is currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout the local area.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts (7.45am – 8pm) covering a 7 day rota which includes alternate weekends
- Great pay rates of £18.75 per hour, which equates to a basic annual salary of £35,100
- Pay enhancements for Bank Holidays and a Christmas Bonus and wages are paid through an innovative system where you can immediately access your pay as soon as you’ve earned it
- Paid handover
- Free uniforms, DBS, paid training and a comprehensive induction programme
- Ongoing career progression and staff recognition programmes
- A range of benefits programmes to support your financial, mental and physical wellbeing, including free meals for staff who have walked or cycled to work
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Confident managing care plans, administering and managing medications and delivering all aspects of clinical and personal care required
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back