£20.05 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£20.05 p/h (NHS Band 7) – Circa £37.5K | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly and Dementia Home
A private nursing home in the Woolston area currently has a vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
The 45+ bedded home provides elderly frail and dementia nursing care packages with great facilities and design features to support the delivery of care and to ensure residents enjoy an excellent quality of life.
Details of this RGN Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Great pay rates of £20.05 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £37,533.6
• Paid breaks
• A supportive working environment within a progressive company, where you will be supported to further develop your skills and progress your career
Duties for this role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this RGN Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Have demonstrable post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back