Up to £31,750 per Annum
Up to £31,750 per Annum | Full and Part Time Shifts Available | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Southport area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their day nursing team.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £31,750
- Full and part time shifts available
- Day Shifts
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
This Staff Nurse role will involve managing a small patient caseload of patients and you will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experience working in an acute ward setting
- Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as individually when needed
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Approachable, supportive and professional manner
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back