Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.25 p/h + Paid Breaks - Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
We are currently recruiting for an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care to join a fully CQC compliant Spalding nursing home.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
• Great rates of pay from £17.25 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £33,640
• Annual pay reviews and enhancements for Bank Holidays
• Free uniforms, DBS check and paid training, plus a retail discount card
• Ongoing learning and development, a bespoke induction and your NMC registration fees paid for
• A company pension, 28 days annual leave and a range of employee recognition and reward schemes
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing and administering medications and keeping clinical records in line with NMC and CQC requirements
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.