St Albans, Hertfordshire
Up to £19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Up to £19 p/h – Up to £35.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Free Accommodation Available | Elderly Nursing Home
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to join a large St Albans nursing home on a full-time, permanent basis.
The modern home is family owned and operated and provides round the clock care to older adults in a home from home setting, with a strong team in place to ensure the highest standards of care.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours/3 long shifts per week, with a flexible rota in place which will include day and night shifts and some weekends
- Depending on experience the home offers great pay rates of up to £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary of up to £35,570
- Breaks are paid on night shifts
- Free uniforms, meals whilst on duty, and staff parking
- Free on-site single accommodation is available for up to 6 months for staff relocating to the area
- The home is licenced to sponsor Non-UK workers, please advise in your application if you require a visa/sponsorship
Duties for this Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
To support the home’s robust infection and control policies due to COVID-19, virtual tours of the home are available, and the home can also offer online interviews.
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back