£19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19 p/h – Up to £43.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time – Flexible Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A nursing home in Stafford is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN or RNLDs to join and strengthen their clinical team. This large elderly and dementia care home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest healthcare providers.
Details of the Staff Nurse roles and what the home is offering:
- 22, 33 and 44 hours per week are available on permanent contracts, with days, nights or rotating shifts available
- Excellent pay rates of £19 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of up to £43,400
- Discounts on retail, leisure and food and drink
- Welcome bonus
- Free uniform, training and DBS check
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in a Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Previous experience is not essential and the home will consider applications from newly qualified nurses
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back