£18.75 per Hour
£18.75 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £35.8K + Bonuses | 36.75 Hours – Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home in the Staplehurst area currently requires an RGN/Adult Nurse to work nights on a permanent basis.
The home is part of a small, locally owned and operated care group and provides a fantastic environment for staff and residents in addition to the highest standards of care and living.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36.75 hours per week on permanent night shifts
- Great pay rates of £18.75 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £35,830
- Overtime shifts are paid at an additional £2.50 per hour
- Bonuses are paid following 6 and 12 months’ service
- A contributory pension scheme and occupational sick pay (subject to T&Cs)
- A comprehensive induction, ongoing training opportunities and regular appraisals and reviews to support you in your role
- Free staff parking and the cost of your DBS covered
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure all clinical documentation is kept up to date in line with CQC essential standards. You will play a key role in ensuring high standards of care are maintained and will lead a team of carers on shift.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Ideally demonstrate some experience in a UK nursing home or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
- Flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back