£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h (NHS Band 6) - Circa £34.6K | 36 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care Home- Good CQC |
A Registered Nurse is required to join a leading elderly and dementia nursing home on the outskirts of Stevenage on full-time days.
The home offers round the clock nursing care packages to their residents with elderly and dementia needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
· A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working day shifts converting a flexible 7-day rota
· Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of up to £34,632.
· A supportive working environment with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
· NMC Registered Adult General Nurse or NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse
· You should have previous post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back