Stockport, Greater Manchester
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Circa £30K – Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Days or Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A private nursing home in Stockport is currently recruiting for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work on a full-time basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 33 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shift patterns with days or nights available
- Competitive rates of pay offered at £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £30,000
- A friendly and supportive working environment with ongoing opportunities for training and development
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK elderly nursing home
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back