Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£17.25 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.25 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £32.3K | 36 Hour Contract – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading Stoke nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their days nursing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The large, fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to older adults with age related frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Great rates of pay of £17.25 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £32,300
- A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting or demonstrate a genuine interest in working with this client group
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 01217 521 896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back