Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.04 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 44 Hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | Great Benefits | £1000 Bonus
A large nursing home in Stoke has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on full-time days.
The home offers elderly and dementia care to older people from throughout the Staffordshire area in a great environment, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible days, including some weekend work
• A great pay rate of £16.04 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £36,700
• A Welcome Bonus of £1000 (Subject to T&Cs)
• An industry leading benefits package which supports staff with health, wellbeing and finances
• Ongoing learning and development programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
• Your NMC registration fees paid and support when revalidating
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.