Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.00 per Hour (NHS Band 6) | 33, 38.5 or 44 Hours Shifts Available | Night Shifts
A nursing home in the Staffordshire area currently has vacancy for a Registered Nurse/RGN/RMN to join their clinical team on nights.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• Full and part time shifts are available; shift patterns include 33,38.5 and 44 hours per week
• Great hourly pay rates of £18.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates.
• Night Shifts
• Uniform and meals provided
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally experienced working in elderly and dementia care
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.