Stoney Cross, Hampshire
£16.50 - £18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 - £18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks - Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Nights | Elderly Nursing Home -
A Night Nurse vacancy has arisen in one of the New Forest’s leading elderly nursing homes, with full or part-time hours available.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides round the clock clinical care to older adults with disabilities and medical nursing needs in a quiet, rural setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work up to 48 hours per week on flexible night shifts, with part-time hours also considered
- Competitive hourly pay rates from £16.50 to £18.50 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates
- Paid breaks
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Free uniforms and a generous annual leave allowance
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
- Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back