£17.90 - £18.71 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.90 - £18.71 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £35K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Gloucestershire nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The home is owned and operated by a small charity and provides older adults with medical and dementia nursing needs in a picturesque Cotswold setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota, with long and short shifts available and alternate weekends required
- Great pay rates from £17.90 to £18.71 pe hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary of up to £35,000
- A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including training, development and career progression programmes
- Free meals on long day shifts, free uniforms and staff parking
- A workplace pension scheme
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN
- Ideally demonstrate some experience in a UK nursing home setting with experience in elderly and/or dementia care
- Confident coordinating care and managing medications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and passionate about high-quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back