£20.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20.00 p/h (NHS Band 7) – Circa £24.9k | Day or Night shifts | 24 Hours p/w | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in dementia care is required to work part-time hours in a private nursing home in Sudbury.
The home provides elderly, dementia, mental health and physical disability care in a purpose-built home from home environment.
Details of this Registered Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent, part-time contract to work 24 hours per week with day or night shifts available
• Great pay rates of £20.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates and a salary in the region of £24,900
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
In this role you will play a key role in the planning, delivery and management of resident care programmes. You will manage a caseload of residents and will lead a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in a UK dementia nursing home setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment in now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back