Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
KPJ2881 – Staff Nurse
£17.00 p/h – Circa £34k/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly Care
A private nursing home in Sunderland currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RNLD/RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on days.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A contract to work 38.5 hours per week on day shifts.
• Fantastic pay rates of £17.00 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £34,034.
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development prospects
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Onsite parking
• Company pension scheme
• No agency staff in the home
• Great staff retention with little employee turnover
• Extensive tests and measures in place to ensure that no COVID-19 is in the home.
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident managing care plans and medications
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back