Staff Nurse (Surgical Ward)
£33,285 per Annum
£33,285 per annum + Enhancements| 37.5 hours - Nights | Great Benefits |
A leading hospital in the Brentwood area is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their Surgical Ward as Staff Nurse on a full-time basis on nights.
What this Surgical Ward Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week on night shifts
• An excellent annual salary from £33,285 depending on experience plus enhancements to be discussed at interview
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
• Free on-site parking saving on average £50 per month
• Some great retail discounts
• A private, contributory pension scheme and life assurance
As RGN Surgical Ward Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service. You will work closely with consultants and the theatre team in addition to the radiology, pathology and outpatient departments.
What we are looking for in a Surgical Ward Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, with experience working with a diverse patient mix
• Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back