Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
Up to £30,615 per Annum
Up to £30,615 p/a + Enhancements | Full-Time - Days or Nights | Great Benefits | £3,000 joining bonus
A private hospital in the Cambridge area is currently recruiting for an RGN to join their experienced and dynamic surgical ward on a full-time basis.
What this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• Permanent, full time contract to work 37.5 hours per week on either day or nights
• An excellent annual salary up to £30,615 + Enhancements, depending on experience
• £3,000 joining bonus included, T&C’s apply
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance
• Free on-site parking
As Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
You will primarily work with patients following elective surgical procedures, with the hospital specialising in orthopaedics, gynaecology and plastics/cosmetics in addition to undertaking general surgical procedures.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in a Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN:
• Level 1 qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/General Nurse with unrestricted NMC registration
• Demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, ideally with orthopaedic/cosmetic/general experience
• Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back